???Customized Solutions for Various Applications
Dow's broad portfolio of polyurethane foams can help anyone relax and enjoy, with added comfort and cool touch, reduced odor and emissions, and more support and durable materials. With our team's in-depth knowledge of polyurethane chemistry and foam manufacturing, we can help tailor performance with design flexibility for various end-market uses.
Our polyurethane integral skin foam, also known as self-skinning foam, helps sustain the durability and comfort level of polyurethane systems while lowering global warming potential by 99.9 percent. From your office furniture to the interior of your automobile and beyond, our polyurethane materials are designed to offer improved mechanical and physical properties.
- Superior skinning properties
- Abrasion and chemical resistance
- Good flow and uniform density distribution of foam
- Appropriate for flame retardant, UV stability, color and anti-microbial needs
Dow's technical service representatives can help you balance the critical factors of performance, economics, and environmental impact to produce differentiated foam that will exceed your customers' expectations. We offer many options:
- High-resilience foams for support and durability
- Viscoelastic foam for all-season comfort
- High-load-bearing foam for greater firmness
- Improved sustainability attributes
- High-performance foams for reduced odor and emissions
SPECFLEX? | Polyurethane systems for a wide range of flexible foam applications, mostly used for comfort and acoustic purposes in consumer and transportation markets.
VORALUX? | Polyurethane systems that offer characteristics of durability, comfort, low weight with different density, hardness, and resilience.