Tireless reliability and durability???
To keep up with the rapid pace of innovation, appliance manufacturers must not only meet consumer expectations but also satisfy demanding environmental and safety requirements for household appliances. From engineering resins and plastics additives that enhance the strength and toughness of appliance housings, to polyurethane insulating systems that significantly increase energy efficiency without negatively impacting productivity or design, our proven technologies can help protect your delicate electronics.
Controlling motor speed. Managing user interfaces. Ensuring safe and reliable operation. These are just some of the many purposes served by the printed circuit boards that make up modern major household appliances – appliances that today’s consumer expects to be increasingly efficient, connected and durable.???
Combined with our application expertise, our wide range of versatile electronics materials can help you create and protect appliances that operate reliably for many years to come. You can satisfy consumer demands in even the toughest applications, with materials that provide:?
- Greater resistance to chemicals and moisture?
- Better thermal stability?
- Improved insulation against high temperatures?
- Greater productivity thanks to a heat-accelerated room temperature cure?
- Targeted heat dissipation in power transistor or compressor components?
- Improved reliability over the expected lifetime of your appliances?
- Greater flexibility, to help protect large components against vibration, as well as delicate components from strain caused by thermal cycling?
- Simplified processing operations as well as end-of-life disposal, with VOC-compliant options