Adhesive solutions across a broad range of protective film applications??
From solvent-based silicone to aqueous acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives (PSAs), we offer solutions to meet the requirements of different protective film applications and environments.??
Flexible and conformable, our range of silicone PSAs offer high-temperature resistance and strength for a variety of applications. They are compatible with PET, polyimide and polyester backings and are ideal for performance needs including:?
- High temperature resistance?
- Low adhesion?
- Stable adhesion?
- Low migration?
- Clean removability?
- Excellent wettability
Our versatile line of waterborne acrylic PSAs provide excellent performance for temporary surface protective applications and are suitable for metal, uPVC profile, plastic sheet, glass, textile and carpets, among other materials. They are ideal for protective film applications where easy and clean removability is required after a long period of time. Key benefits include:??
- Excellent surface protection, keeping protective films in place?
- Easy, clean film removability over time – no adhesive residue after peeling?
- Excellent UV resistance for improved adhesive aging and film removability performance??
- Water whitening resistance (WWR) for excellent and stable film clarity over time