Keep food and drink at the perfect temperature??
Food industry refrigerant applications are essential for properly chilling, freezing, defrosting and dehumidifying foods. Heat transfer fluids and coolants formulated with propylene glycol and other glycols offer many advantages to refrigeration systems in supermarkets, grocery stores and refrigeration trucks. Chemistry makes it possible to formulate fluids that are suitable for use in HVAC, food, pharmaceuticals and geothermal applications. Learn more about the benefits of our versatile heating and cooling fluids, which:???
- Are made with the highest purity USP/EP grade pharmaceutical propylene glycols in the industry?
- Prolong fluid lifetime and lower costs?
- Are formulated with food-safe corrosion inhibitors??
- Reduce environmental footprint??
- Meet USFDA regulations??
- Offer low toxicity and low odor?