Turning Up the Heat for More Production
Dow ELEVATE? Steam Foam Additives have been specifically designed for high temperatures, such as those found in reservoirs being produced with steam to improve thermal enhanced oil recovery.
- Increase oil production rate and total oil recovery over time
- Decrease steam-to-oil ratios
- Recover more oil while significantly reducing water and energy use
- Resist degradation at high temperature
- Minimum absorption of surfactant in the reservoir formation
- Ability to foam at high temperatures and pressures
- Can be winterized for use in temperatures as low as -40 °C
Dow has an established process to support development of customer-tailored solutions from initial laboratory testing all the way through final field implementation.