Meeting demand for high-performance coated paper and paperboard materials
From brochures and magazines to menus and maps, global demand for coated paper products that perform under a range of conditions is rising. Our deep portfolio of functional materials for coated groundwood and coated freesheet papers helps deliver a variety of enhanced performance benefits such as balance of strength, printability, enhanced optical coverage and glueability. Let’s talk about how you can put our collaborative formulation capabilities to work to:??
- Create high-performance labels, tapes and releases?
- Develop waterproof and dirt- and tear-resistant materials for catalogs, signs or promotional flyers?
- Provide superior gloss, satin, matte or dull finishes?
- Increase opacity and reduce ink absorbency for sharper, cleaner image printing
From stand-up displays to food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic packaging, paperboard materials need to be strong, lightweight, durable and compliant with all applicable regulations. Our wide range of chemistries and technologies can help you formulate the right solution for your coated bleached kraft board, coated unbleached kraft board or coated recycled board application. Let’s talk about how you can:?
- Create postcards or book covers with improved ink receptivity and tear resistance?
- Enhance the wet strength of frozen food or beverage packaging?
- Improve opacity, brightness, smoothness and gloss?
- Produce high-quality packaging for light bulbs, soap and laundry detergent, or dry foods from recycled materials?