Thermal paper options for enhanced print performance
Thermal printing is a highly competitive technology in a market with strong growth potential—and demand is increasing for high-quality paper that performs to a range of specifications. With our portfolio of hollow sphere pigment technologies and breadth of formulation knowledge, you can develop thermal paper for point-of-sale receipts, labels, tickets and tags, and other thermal and top-coated applications that:
- Offer permanent, fade-resistant images
- Meet approvals for food contact applications
- Offer improved image quality through high opacity and brightness
- Offer smoother surfaces, enabling improved runnability and printhead contact to further enhance print performance
- Support cost savings through image layer reduction and faster production speeds
Contact our team to learn how you can improve your thermal paper.?